Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

What a great 4th of July Weekend! We had a pool party with Kirk's Family on Friday and on Saturday we hit Canyon Lake with mine. The little water dogs' couldn't of been happier!Keep'n it classy

Kirk's sisters made this incredible cake and Parker was obsessed. Seriously, I think all he will be getting for his birthday is one big decorated cake.

AArAttempting to be festive in our neon accessories
Yes, Parker really jumped off this cliff...the kid is a maniac!

Crashing on the boat with Jack after a long, hard day of play!



5 comments:

{autie} said...

What a fun weekend, girl! I miss you guys, call me and we'll set up a fun day!
ps...I'm tagging you!

JoEllen said...

Awesome cake!! Does she want to teach us her tricks?! It looks like you guys had a fun day!

jackson family said...

so much fun...seriously crazy parker!

Tara said...

I am going to steal a page out of Gracie's book: Go naked! She's always got the right idea!

Marci Coombs said...

Gracie would fit right in over at my house...my boys are always in nothin but undies. I LOVE the cake. Does she do a business? Lets get together soon. Playdate? Dinner? Date night with husbands? You name it!