Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Heart Arizona Cardinals

You better believe it, baby!Kirk and I have been Card fans for the past 3 years, despite the anger, heartbreak and glares we have had to endure. It is FINALLY oh so sweet to be groveling in the glorious success of the NFL's biggest underdog!

I don't want to jinx anything, but after the big victory over the Cowboy's (bonus perk: breaking the fingers of Jessica Simpson's boy toy) and beating the 49ers last night for their 1st Monday Night Football game win in 20 years, Cards are about to be the great comeback story of the year. I just might pull out all the stops and purchase a Boldin Jersey.

Come join the Cardinal Bandwagon...this is as good as it gets!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Buy your jersey, just charge it!

Dawn said...

I admit even I have been caught rooting for the Cards and enjoying their victories this year! It's about time. I also love your blog makeover!

Jamie said...

Ok new post please! Actually just wanted to say cutest x-mas card ever. You look like a beauty queen!! And of course your kids look adorable. don't ya love tiny prints!! oh and marcus says he is sending Kirk 10 bucks so keep his pants on. (that is right out of Marcus's mouth)